As information related to coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to change, Maestro Wealth Advisors is monitoring guidance from the NC Department of Health, the NC Governor’s office, the CDC, and the White House. We have plans in place to help continue the health and well-being of our clients and staff.
- Both our Winston-Salem and Greensboro offices remain open and are operating on a normal schedule.
- Clients have the option of conducting meetings over the internet rather than coming to our offices. Please let us know if you would like your appointment to be conducted over the internet.
- “The New Reality in Our Retirement” courses scheduled for March at Wake Forest University have been canceled. Wake Forest University has canceled all in-person courses and events until further notice.
- “The New Reality in Our Retirement” courses scheduled for April at UNC-G are currently on hold. The UNC system has canceled all in-person courses and events until further notice.
- Our YARD PARTY client appreciation event scheduled for April 25th is currently on hold. All city recreation centers and public assembly facilities are closed until further notice.
While we continue our work as usual, we are prepared for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely, if required. Due to our extremely strong infrastructure and security measures, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact in our ability to manage or service your accounts, and believe in our ability to continue providing the highest level of service and security.
We continue to meticulously monitor the latest news and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjusting our plans accordingly.