I am an Independent Investment Advisor.
What does that mean? Have you ever wondered what the benefits are? What difference might a relationship with an Independent Investment Advisor make for you and your loved ones?
If you work with me:
- Because I’m not a salesman, I won’t attempt to force a sales agenda on you. I listen and work to create a strong relationship. To provide the best advice, I must first know you; the way you want to invest, the way you want to live, and the values you live by. I work with you to gain an understanding of your unique situation, and advise you accordingly.
- Maestro Wealth Advisors doesn’t have any products to sell. This allows us to focus on what matters to you. Being independent means, among other things, that I’m free to recommend a wide array of investment products, regardless of who offers them. I enjoy being objective, and telling it like it is.
- I will aim to help you understand investment concepts. I’ll do my best to avoid the financial jargon, and translate it into plain English.
- I am free to collaborate with you and advise you objectively as we design a written financial plan to address your concerns and establish a path toward your goals and dreams. That’s right, a written plan. Some people don’t have any financial plan, let alone a plan to direct wealth according to their priorities.
- I will be here for you. I’ll aspire to understand and value your financial priorities and goals, and to serve you accordingly. My aim is to help you work toward making educated investment decisions.
If this sounds good to you, and/or if you’d like more information, Please reach out if you have something on your mind. I look forward to hearing from you.