Who we are
Our website address is: https://maestrowealth.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect and use nonpublic personal information (NPI). Nonpublic personal information (NPI) is confidential personal information about you. It is secured in connection with providing our services. Therefore, we generally collect NPI about you from the following sources:
- Information on applications or other forms.
- Equally important is information required to conduct business.
- Finally is information from other service providers. For example, custodians, insurance agents, attorneys, and consumer reporting agencies.
Who we share your data with
We do not disclose any NPI about you without your express consent, except as described in this notice. However, we do share your NPI with:
- Employees of our firm.
- Those associated with our firm.
- Service providers.
- Others who need the information to provide products or services for you.
- Additional situations where we are permitted or required by law to share it.
We may also receive information from some or all of these sources.
Maestro Wealth has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Therefore, we protect your information before, during and after our financial services engagement. Of course this includes disposal of your data.
We don’t share your information to anyone other than those described above. Furthermore, we do not sell your information to anyone.
We store user input data sent through the contact forms on this website. In addition, we store meta information about the submissions. This includes the time stamp, origin IP address, and the user agent (browser). Additionally, third party services may collect information about website visitors. To illustrate, we currently use Google Analytics, and Facebook Pixels.